|Degree||Ph.D. in Science from Kobe University|
|Phone||+81 6 6605 2273|
|yoshi at econ.osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 1990 B.A. : Kobe University (Economic)
- 1995 M.A. : Kobe University (Science)
- 1998 Ph.D. : Kobe University (Science)
- 1990-1992 : Daiwa Securities Inc.
- 1998-2000 : Part-time Lecturer, Osaka Institute of Technology
- 2000-2001 : Research Fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science 2001-2011
- 2001-2011 : Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics Osaka City University
- 2011- : Professor, Graduate School of Economics Osaka City University
- 2000 -2001 : Visiting Researcher, Western Sydney University (Australia)
- 2008 : Visiting Researcher, University of Turin (Italy)
- 2012 : Visiting Researcher, University of British Columbia (Canada)
- 2015, 2016, 2017 : Visiting Researcher, De La Salle University (The Philippines)
Economics of Complex Systems
My research field is Complex Economics especially Agent Base simulation. I am interested in how Information and Communication Technology will change our life and society.
Message to Students
I would like to introduce you to how powerful agent base simulations are. I am good at JAVA, and recently I am learning python.
Complex Economics, Evolutionary Economics
Agent Base Simulation, Artificial Market, Evolution, and Artificial Intelligent
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Japan Society for Evolutionary Economics; Japanese Economic Association; Japan Association of Simulation And Gaming; Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
- 2016 H. Kita, K. Taniguchi, Y. Nakajima (Editors), Realistic Simulation of Financial Markets, Springer, 2016.
- 2016 Yoshihiro Nakajima, “How to Estimate Market Maker Models in an Artificial Market”, Realistic Simulation of Financial Markets, 2016.