|Degree||M.A. in Economics from Osaka City University|
|Phone||+81 6 6605 2281|
|nakajima at econ.osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 1982 B.A. : Doshisha University
- 1987 M.A. : Osaka City University (Economics)
- 1991 ABD : Osaka City University
- 1991 : Lecturer, Faculty of Humanities and Social Science, Iwate University
- 1996 : Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics, Ritsumeikan University
- 1999 : Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics, Osaka City University
- 2011- : Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
Modern Economic Theory
Message to Students
Theory of the Economic Growth under Demand Constraints, Human Capital Formation and Inequality
Economic Growth, Demand Constraints, Income Inequality
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Japanese Economic Association
- Economic Development and Inequality, Gendai Tosho, 2015 [written in Japanese].
- Migration, employment, and industrial development in Japan, Theoretical Economics Letters, vol. 4 (8), 656–661, 2014.
- How do elementary and higher education affect human capital accumulation and inequality?: A note, Macroeconomic Dynamics, vol.16, 151–158, 2012 (with Hideki Nakamura).
- A credit market in early stages of economic development, Economics Letters, vol. 112, 42–44, 2011 (with Hideki Nakamura).
- A simple model of Keynesian unemployment, Metroeconomica, vol.61, 239–256, 2010
- The price of education and inequality, Economics Letters, vol.105, 183–185, 2009 (with Hideki Nakamura).
- Population aging and economic growth, Journal of Macroeconomics, vol.23, 31–44, 2001 (with Koichi Futagami).
- Equilibrium with an underpopulated region and an overpopulated region, Regional Science and Urban Economics, vol.25, 109–123, 1995.
- Harrod’s knife-edge and consumption functions, Metroeconomica, vol.41 (2), 99–109, 1990.