|Degree||Doctorate in Economics from Osaka City University|
|Phone||+81 6 6605 2266|
|Email: sakagami at econ.osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 1977 B.A. : Osaka City University (Economics)
- 1981 M.A. : Tokyo University (Economics)
- 2002 Ph.D. : Osaka City University (Economics)
- 1989-1991 : Assistant, Faculty of Economics, Osaka City University
- 1991-1997 : Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics, Osaka City University
- 1997- : Professor, Faculty of Economics, Osaka City University
Philosophy of Industrial Technologies
I specialize in interdisciplinary studies on the modern technologies.
Message to Students
My research field is the technological development of heat engines, transportation equipment, anti-friction and plain bearings, machine tools, and musical instruments.
Steam Power Plant, Internal Combustion Engine, Rolling Stock, Automobile, Airplane, Motorcycle, Bearing, Machine Tool, Modern Piano.
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Railway History Society of Japan
- Technological History of the Mitsubishi Piston Aero-Engines: A Comparative Study. 2 vols., Taigashuppann, 2019 [written in Japanese].
- Evolution of the Piston Aero-Engines. 2 vols., Taigashuppann, 2019 [written in Japanese].