|Degree||Master in Economics from Kyoto University|
|Phone||+81 6 6605 2261|
|nakagawa at econ.osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 1987 B.A. : Kyoto University (Economics)
- 1996 M.A. : Kyoto University (Economics)
- 1987-1993 : Hitachi Ltd.
- 1999-2001 : Lecturer, Faculty of Economics, Osaka City University
- 2001- : Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
My research field is theoretical econometrics. I am trying to think statistically every time.
Message to Students
Think Statistically! There’s No Business like Statistical Analyst Business!
Time series analysis, unit root, cointegration, structural change
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Japan Statistical Society, Japan Economic Association
- “Power Comparisons of the discontinuous tread unit root tests,” (with Kimio Morimune), in Nonlinear Statistical Modeling, edited by Hsiao, C. and et al., Cambridge Univ. Press, 2001 (pbk 2011).
- “The discontinuous trend unit root test when the break point is misspecified,” (with Kimio Morimune), Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 1999, 48(4), p. 417–427.
- “Discontinuous trend unit root test with a break interval,” (with Kimio Morimune), The Kyoto Economic Review, 2004, 73 (1), p. 41–55.
- “Finite sample properties of the coefficient tests for unit root tests with discontinuous trend,” 2001, OCU Economic Review, 36 (2), p. 61–75.