|Degree||Ph.D. in Economics from Osaka University|
|Phone||+81 6 6605 2268|
|r.ogawa at econ.osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 2002 B.A. : Osaka University (Economics)
- 2004 M.A. : Osaka University (Economics)
- 2010 Ph.D. : Osaka University (Economics)
- 2008- : Research Worker, Osaka Prefectural Government
- 2013- : Full-time Lecturer, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
- 2015- : Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
Local Public Finance
I study local public finance using statistical analysis.
Message to Students
If you wonder why a social and economic phenomenon occurs, won’t you make a thorough investigation into the cause of it? Let’s study together!
Fiscal Decentralization Reform, Vitalization of Urban and Regional Economy
Local Public Finance, Urban and Regional Policy
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Japanese Economic Association, Japan Institute of Public Finance
- “Using the high-frequency forecast method to estimate local government GRP,” Dynamic Use of Survey Data and High Frequency Model Forecasting, in Yoshihisa Inada, ed., World Scientific, 2018, pp. 63-84.
- “Intergenerational transfers, asset management and tax avoidance,” Economics Bulletin, Vol.29 (2), 2009, pp. 1003-1018.