|Degree||Ph.D. in Economics from Osaka City University|
|Phone||+81 6 6605 2296|
|sugita at econ.osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 2003 B.A. : Osaka City University (Economics)
- 2006 M.A. : Osaka City University (Economics)
- 2009 Ph.D. : Osaka City University (Economics)
- 2010 : Lecturer, Department of Policy Studies, Doshisha University
- 2014 : Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
My research field is social policy and population problems. Also, I write poems.
Message to Students
Please enjoy your days as a student.
Social policy, Population Problems, Poetry
Aging, the Welfare State, Well-being, Haiku, Tanka
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Japan Association for Social Policy Studies; Population Association of Japan; Association of Haiku Poets
- Historical Studies on Population Problems and Social Policy in Japan, Hōritsu Bunkasha, 2010 [written in Japanese].
- Historical Studies on the Population Problem and Social Policy in Japan : Eugenics and Euthenics, Hōritsu Bunkasha, 2013 [written in Japanese].
- Textbook of Population Studies, Hōritsu Bunkasha, 2017 [written in Japanese].
- Summer Hat (A Collection of Haiku), Kadokawa Gakugei Publishing, 2010 [written in Japanese].