|Degree||Ph. D. in Economics, University of Tokyo|
|Phone||+81 6 6605 2276|
|kitahara at econ.osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 2001 B.A. : University of Tokyo (Economics)
- 2003 M.A. : University of Tokyo (Economics)
- 2009 Ph.D. : University of Tokyo (Economics)
- 2006-2007 : Post-doctoral Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- 2007-2008 : Post-doctoral Fellow, Population Research Institute, Nihon University
- 2008-2011 : Post-doctoral Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- 2011- : Associate Professor, Osaka City University
My approach is microeconomic.
Message to Students
Your time at college provides you with a good chance (with less opportunity costs and more future returns) to experience what will happen if you think about something very carefully.
Affiliated Academic Organizations
- Kitahara, Minoru and Ryo Ogawa (2010) “Efficiency versus Economy of Time in Multi-Unit Descending Auction: The Role of “Mari” at Flower Markets in Japan,” ISER Discussion Paper No. 774, Osaka University.
- Aoki, Shuhei and Minoru Kitahara (2010) “Measuring a Dynamic Price Index using Consumption Data,” Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking 42, 959-964.