|Degree||Ph.D. in Economics from Kyoto University|
|naito at osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 2006 B.A.: Kyoto University (Economics)
- 2008 M.A.: Kyoto University (Economics)
- 2012 Ph.D.: Kyoto University (Economics)
- 2012-2013: G-COE Researcher, Institute of Economic Research, Kyoto University
- 2013-2020: Assistant Professor, Faculty of Economics, Asia University
- 2020-: Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
My research fields are macroeconomics and public economics.
Message to Students
Study hard and enjoy your college life.
Macroeconomics, Public Economics
Economic Growth, Inequality, Public Choice
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Japanese Economic Association
- “Intergenerational Policies, Public Debt, and Economic Growth: A Politico-economic Analysis” (with Real Arai and Tetsuo Ono) Journal of Public Economics, Vol.166, pp.39-52, 2018.
- “Inequality, Extractive Institutions, and Growth in Nondemocratic Regimes” (with Nobuhiro Mizuno and Ryosuke Okazawa) Public Choice, Vol.170 (1), pp.115-142, 2017.
- “Two-sided Intergenerational Transfer Policy and Economic Development: A Politico-economic Approach” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Vol.36 (9), pp.1340-1348, 2012.