|Degree||Ph.D. in Economics from Kobe University of Commerce|
|Phone||+81 6 6605 2265|
|kaneko at econ.osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 2000 B.A. : Mie University (Social Science)
- 2003 M.A. : Kobe University of Commerce (Economics)
- 2005 M.Sc. : Chulalongkorn University (Health Economics)
- 2009 Ph.D. : Kobe University of Commerce (Economics)
- 2009 : Lecturer, International Graduate Studies Human Resource Development Center, Burapha University, Thailand
- 2013– : Associate Professor, Graduate School of Creative Cities, Osaka City University
- 2018– : Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
Study on Southeast Asian Economy
I conduct research based on fieldwork surveys, mainly in Thailand in Southeast Asia.
Message to Students
Please challenge new things and get various experiences.
Thai area studies, ASEAN Economy, Empirical analysis on social development and social welfare
ASEAN Economy, Health Care and Nursing Care, Health Care Professional, International Labor Migration, Human Resource Development, Social Enterprise
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Japan Association for Asian Studies, Japan CIRIEC, Japan Health Economics Association, The Japan Society of Public Utility Economics
- “An Analysis of Residential Water Demand and Water Supply Service in a Remote Island in Thailand,” International Public Economy Studies, vol. 20, pp.94–105, 2009 [written in Japanese].
- “Human Resources for Health Policies in Thailand and ASEAN Economic Community,” International Public Economy Studies, vol. 23, pp.10–19, 2012 [written in Japanese].
- “International Migration of Human Resources for Health from ASEAN Countries: An Analysis Focusing on the Movements to OECD Countries,” Asian Studies, Vol. 60, No. 2, pp. 20–43, 2014 [written in Japanese].
- “The Current Situation and Issues of Social Enterprise in Thailand,” The Quarterly Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.37 (3), pp.1–25, 2016 [written in Japanese].
- “An Analysis of Participation in Cancer Screening in Thailand,” The Quarterly Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 38 (1–2), pp.1–18, 2018 [written in Japanese].