|Degree||Ph.D. in Economics, University of Tokyo|
|Phone||+81 6 6605 2283|
|isogawa at osaka-cu.ac.jp (please replace “at” with “@”)|
- 2007 B.A.: University of Tokyo (Economics)
- 2009 M.A.: University of Tokyo (Economics)
- 2016 Ph.D.: University of Tokyo (Economics)
- 2011-2013: Doctoral Course Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- 2013-2017: Project Researcher, Graduate School of Economics, University of Tokyo
- 2017-2019: Program-Specific Senior Lecturer, Graduate School of Public Policy, University of Tokyo
- 2019-2020: Senior Lecturer, Graduate School of Economics, Kyoto University
- 2020-: Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
My research fields are industrial organization, energy economics and applied microeconometrics.
Message to Students
I hope you have an exciting college life.
Industrial Organization, Energy Economics, Applied Microeconometrics
Market Analysis, Policy Evaluation, Innovation
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Japanese Economic Association
- “Electric Vehicle Charging Management Using Auction Mechanism for Reducing PV Curtailment in Distribution Systems,” (with Hiroshi Kikusato, Yu Fujimoto, Shin-ichi Hanada, Shinya Yoshizawa, Hiroshi Ohashi and Yasuhiro Hayashi), IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, Vol.11(3), July 2020.
- “Price Effects of Target Ratcheting: A Progress Report on Medical Devices,” (with Hiroshi Ohashi), Japanese Economic Review, Vol.70(3), August 2019.
- “Quantitative Policy Analysis of Innovation Activities: Application to Dynamic Structural Estimation,” (with Hiroshi Ohashi), Public Policy Review, Vol.9(2), March 2013.